[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Fw: Thank you inviting me to present our Climate Solutions Project!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Oct 6 00:06:15 PDT 2014

>Hi Greens,
Lisa is one of the leaders of 350siliconvalley. Her group has come up with solutions for climate change that people can actually do. She spoke and showed her brief video before our last meeting. Please check out her program, and, if you support it, donate.
Caroline

> On Sunday, October 5, 2014 12:00 PM, Lisa Altieri <laltieri12 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Caroline,
>

>      Hi, thank you again for inviting me to
 speak at your Green Party Meeting!  Below is information on our project and our current Indiegogo campaign.  Please forward on to everyone from the meeting.

> Thanks again!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lisa
>
> Lisa Altieri
> Community Climate Solutions
> Go CO2 Free Project
> (650) 274-5171
>

> GO CO2 Free - Climate Change Solutions
> Two Weeks Left - Final Push to Meet our Goal
> Stop Climate Change - Go CO2 Free
>
> Did you know we have all the technology and solutions we need today to stop climate change and create a safe
 and healthy future?  Better yet - going CO2 Free will create millions of U.S. jobs, significantly improve our health (imagine no more smog!) and lower our energy bills significantly in the future.  Our mission is to raise awareness and empower people across the U.S. with information on climate change solutions and what they can do to help protect our future.   We don't have 100 years or 50 years to address climate change, we need to start making a change now.

> GO CO2 Free - It's Time to Stop Climate Change
>

> We are building a program where everyone can find information on the solutions to climate change and what they can do.   This is the first comprehensive program on climate change solutions with local impacts and solutions on a user friendly format.  The program is not only information but includes many ways for people to
 connect, share information and work together on solutions.  Check our our video and website to learn more.  100% of the funding we receive will go directly to developing and launching our project.