[GPSCC-chat] Climate Hawks Vote

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 15:10:19 PDT 2014

Sanda Everette asked me "are you suggesting supporting Dems
who are climate Hawks".

The short answer is "Not at all".  This was meant to
be another information item.

One of the reasons I found it interesting is that the
scorecard provides "leadership" scores which cover more
ground than "voting" scores.

Gerry