[GPSCC-chat] Weds. 11 am Roundtable on US Surveillance and the Digital Economy

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 18:23:03 PDT 2014

If you are thinking of going to this event, PLAN AHEAD.

If you are not familiar with the PAHS, it might take
you a while to find the gym.

The school is on the VTA bus #22 route.
The gym is about 1 mile from the University / Palo Alto
stop of Caltrain.

If you are driving, I suggest that the best way to get
there is from Churchill, which is east of the school,
but parking is limited, you might have to park off
campus.

The big gym is on the right side of this map:
http://www.paly.net/campus-map

Gerry