[GPSCC-chat] Community organizing training

Drew jamboi at riseup.net
Wed Oct 8 00:01:27 PDT 2014

Here is the community organizing training happening Friday November 14, and Saturday the 15th http://www.usstudents.org/trainings/grow/ . More details soon. Though the description talks about students it is not just for students broadly about direct action community organizing. I hope many Greens will attend.

Greenvolution is NOW!

Sent from Freedom Software K-9 Mail on Android. Please excuse my brevity and misspellings. Mobile is
a challenge.