[GPSCC-chat] foothill political awarenesss day

Drew jamboi at riseup.net
Tue Oct 14 04:36:00 PDT 2014

It looks like Max Cunningham and I may be able to participate. Brian? Anyone else?  Jim could you send me the contact info please (no email is given in the version you posted).

Greenvolution is NOW!

Drew

On October 12, 2014 6:35:27 PM PDT, Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>I received the following email.  The campus map
>  http://www.foothill.edu/news/maps.php
>would be too large for our email list
>
>Hi, Jim Doyle
>
>I'm Chris in student government at Foothill College
>Our senate board discussed all the details for the "Political Awareness
>
>Day"
>event until yesterday and I'd love to give all information for your
>party.
>
>We will start the event from 12 to 1 in Oct 15th.  [That is this
>comiing
>Wednesday.]
>We already reserved the Green Party table, and you can come to the
>booth
>at 11:30~40
>
>At 12, so many students will visit the event(I estimate over 1,000),
>and
>we will make
>one big group(20~25 students) per ten minutes. Then, you can explain
>about your
>party  (Definition, History, Purpose and etc) in booth. After your
>explanation, one
>volunteer  student will ask one question to group students about your
>party.
>
>In addition, we would love if you become a quest speaker and promote
>your party
>during the event.
>
>About the location, please find the build 3500(library) in campus map,
>then you can
>see the library quad in front of this building. Unfortunately, I have a
>
>midterm until 12,
> so I provide the another senator's number to ask any questions about
>set up for that
>day.
>
>She will also guide you to the event booth. Cindy- 4086502566
><tel:4086502566>
>Our college address is 12345 El Monte Rd, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
>
>I will ask to the school event director about the free parking ticket.
>will send an email
>about this issue tomorrow afternoon
>
>If you have any questions about the event, please ask to me anytime !
>Thank you for coming.
>
>Best Regards

Sent from Freedom Software K-9 Mail on Android. Please excuse my brevity and misspellings. Mobile is
a challenge.