[GPSCC-chat] Water-saving technology

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Tue Oct 14 09:11:34 PDT 2014

After reading "Liquid Gold" by Carol Steinfeld, I urinate into a bucket
of water in my back yard. At least once each day, I pour the
nutrient-rich water on vegetation.
--
If I can be of further assistance, please contact me.

Rob Means, Electro Ride Bikes and Scooters
408-262-8975   rob.means at electric-bikes.com
1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
Discover cycling that's Easy, Safe, Fast - and FUN!

On Mon, 2014-10-13 at 12:00 -0700, sosfbay-discuss-request at cagreens.org