[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: The Pledge to Amend Press Release

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 14:15:03 PDT 2014

Several SCC Greens were involved in organizing David Cobb's
(first for this area) presentation at the First Baptist Church
in Palo Alto about 3 or 4 years ago.  Richard Hobbs organized
the presentation the next day in San Jose.  And Hobbs organized
the SCC Move to Amend group from then to now.  I think Hobbs is
a Democrat, but I am not sure.

I have pretty much not been involved for the past few years.
I don't know about other Greens.

Gerry