[GPSCC-chat] Discussion of This Changes Everything by Naomi Klein

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Sep 29 11:28:48 PDT 2014

You can listen to a podcast interview of Naomi Klein from the Inquiring
Minds pages at MoJo.
http://www.motherjones.com/category/secondary-tags/inquiring-minds

Some intro ads about an event in the bay area, but the rest is good.
Note: Interviewer Indre Viskontis is based in San Francisco and is both
a neuroscientist and an opera singer.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/