[GPSCC-chat] Agenda for Thursday, Jan. 22?

Spencer B Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Sun Jan 18 12:23:11 PST 2015

Hello, All:

	  The notes from the December meeting claim that Warner volunteered to prepare the agenda for this Thursday.  Please send suggested agenda items to him AND this list.  (He had problems with this list;  I do not know if they have been resolved.)

		    1.  One brief agenda item:  BOOK MARKS OR OTHER LITERATURE FOR TABLING (Spencer, 1-5 minutes):  Would an individual or group care to design book marks or other literature to distribute when tabling?  I have a new color laser-quality printer that will print on card stock plus a paper cutter to convert 8.5” x 11” card stock into whatever size handouts people might want, e.g., business cards with your name on one side and the 10 key values on the reverse — front sides all the same;  reverse all different.

		    2.  US Social Forum update (Jim Doyle & Spencer, 5 minutes).

	  Spencer