[GPSCC-chat] Santa Clara Greens Meeting October 23, 2014

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Jan 22 16:45:02 PST 2015

Jim Doyle asked what had been discussed about fracking in the Oct. 23 meeting.  Below please find the minutes from that meeting.  Bob Haberly of 350.org <http://350.org/> discussed fracking including a state anti-fracking bill that stalled and fracking resolutions in various cities, e.g., Palo Alto.  No endorsement of anything was recorded in these minutes.  Spencer