[GPSCC-chat] Fw: fwd: PNHP president on No Alibis streaming radio on Wednesday 10:45 AM (or at least between 9:00-11:00 A.M.) (March 11, 2015)

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Mar 10 16:36:27 PDT 2015

Looks like the groups we are coalescing with are coalescing.

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:02 PM, Joan Goddard <joan at rujo.org> wrote:

Tomorrow morning -- streaming radio on KCSB.org –– PNHP president re current Supreme Court case and Medicare-for-All system   (as compared with ACA etc.)

Joan G

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:36 PM
Subject: [Progressivelibrariansguild] On No Alibis on Wednesday 9:00-11:00 A.M. (March 11, 2015)

Dear Friends, Please tune-in to 'No Alibis' this Wednesday, 11th of March 2015 from 9:00-11:00 A.M. (PST)

Following the news at 9:30 am, Subhankar Banerjee will join us on the air to talk about the plans for Arctic oil drilling and the implications to indigenous Arctic nations, sea creatures, the planet and the rest of us. Subhankar Banerjee’s most recent book is Arctic Voices: Resistance at the Tipping Point. His Arctic photographs are currently on display in two exhibitions at the Nottingham Contemporary in the United Kingdom and at the McMichael Canadian Art Collection in Ontario, Canada. He has been deeply involved with the native tribes of the Arctic in trying to prevent the destruction of Arctic lands and seas. http://www.tomdispatch.com/authors/subhankarbanerjee/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Alibis will air at 9:00-11:00 A.M. (PST) ****** KCSB radio streams on www.kcsb.org *******

Thank you, gary Elizabeth Robinson elizabeth.robinson at kcsb.org 'No Alibis' 'Third World News Review' http://tvsb.tv/third-world-news-review/ KCSB FM 91.9 www.kcsb.org University of California Santa Barbara AMARC (World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters) _______________________________________________ Progressivelibrariansguild mailing list Progressivelibrariansguild at lists.sonic.net https://lists.sonic.net/mailman/listinfo/progressivelibrariansguild