[GPSCC-chat] Good Resource for Climate Activists?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 17 02:01:25 PDT 2015

FYI,

Here's a website that may be useful to a lot of
people, non-scientists and scientists, apparently
from scientists.

http://morethanscientists.org/

There are videos from climate scientists, some are
about climate science, some are about personal
matters.

There is also a "Get Involved" page, that has
links to a lot of resources.

The URL can be explained by this text from the
"Who We Are" page:

But we aren’t just scientists inside labs and academia. We are people
like you, with hopes and dreams and loved ones. We are mothers, fathers,
farmers, fishermen, hikers, hunters, …

… And we’re concerned.

We are more than scientists.
It will take more than science.
It will take us all, working together, for a better future.