[GPSCC-chat] GPSCC Homepage Needs Updated

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 16:22:16 PDT 2015

March 29, 2015

I just went to _www.cagreens.org/sclara_ (http://www.cagreens.org/sclara)
The page says to post suggestions to this list; so here are  some things I
suggest need prompt doing (whoever does it):

The page is posting an annoying "pop-up" inveighing against  big
corporations interfering with progressive organizations pages (ironic, since  the
pop-up interferes with seeing the GPSCC page).  The pop-up would not  stop until
I clicked the close button in its window.  I understand the  impulse, but
at this point why not post an article about the recent FCC  rules?

The events do not show our Earth Day tabling plans. Dates and  times should
be posted with some kind of invitation to come and meet greens or  even
help with distributing literature, registering voters, etc.

There is no information about the US Social Forum polycentric  gathering.
We are supposedly a co-sponsoring organization.  Why isn't  there
information about that with links to information and registration  pages?  And what
about informatin for the April 17-18th  pre-event?

There is no information about the upcoming GPCA Plenary.   We should have
an announcement about that and the need for local  hosts.

More later...

Warner S. Bloomberg III
GPSCC County Council member
1998-2002; March 26, 2015 onward