[GPSCC-chat] GPSCC Homepage Needs Updated

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Sun Mar 29 16:58:24 PDT 2015

Hi, Warner et al.:

       Thanks for the input, Warner.  I agree the pop-up should be
removed and other things should be placed there.

       Could we please have a volunteer to maintain this web site? No
previous web maintenance experience required;  I will happily provide
training -- or referral to others who know more than I do. I've been
doing most of the maintenance on that site for the past few years, but
I'm moving shortly to a suburb of Kansas City, and I'd prefer not to
retain duties like this.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves
M:  408-655-4567