[GPSCC-chat] GPSCC Homepage Needs Updated

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Mar 30 09:01:33 PDT 2015

I nominate Gerry. He may not be coming to meetings, but he is posting a lot.Caroline

     On Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:58 PM, Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org> wrote:

   Hi, Warner et al.:

       Thanks for the input, Warner.  I agree the pop-up should be removed and other things should be placed there.

       Could we please have a volunteer to maintain this web site?  No previous web maintenance experience required;  I will happily provide training -- or referral to others who know more than I do.  I've been doing most of the maintenance on that site for the past few years, but I'm moving shortly to a suburb of Kansas City, and I'd prefer not to retain duties like this.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves
 M:  408-655-4567