[GPSCC-chat] Santa Clara Valley Water District considers Tunnels

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Nov 4 13:07:21 PST 2015

The word that I hear is that the Santa Clara Valley Water District will
consider the Delta Tunnel project in a special meeting on Nov. 13.  At
least this is what Restore the Delta, the Sierra Club and other
opposition believes..  However, the agenda for that special meeting has
not yet been posted.

https://scvwd.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx

The meeting is scheduled for 10:00 AM on a Friday.  I hope that there is
no bad portent in that date.

Several organizations are trying to coordinate the messages that the
public can give the directors at that meeting.  That includes Restore
the Delta, Sierra Club, Democracy for America (San Mateo), Food and
Water Watch.  I know that 10:00 is not convenient for those with 9-5
jobs.  However, having some Greens there would help.

Also, I will get some background on the positions of each of the elected
directors, put it in another email and lets make sure that each director
hears from us.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting ySierra Cour time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/