[GPSCC-chat] Rob Means' query re move to amend

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Mon Oct 5 11:37:42 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

Your first opportunity to help is tomorrow morning (10/6) at the
Superior Court rally in support of restoring Prop. 49 to the ballot.
Please join our carpool that leaves from 1376 N. 4th Street, San Jose at
6:30 a.m. Gerry Hunt is coordinating the carpooling (408-266-0107,
gwhunt97 at comcast.net) but there will be a seat for anyone who shows up.
Learn more about the rally at
http://www.yesonca49.com/rsvp?utm_campaign=petition_drive&utm_medium=email&utm_source=yesonca49

Specifically, the local Green Party could pass a resolution just like
the Democratic Central Committee did. (See it at
http://meansfordemocracy.org/blog.html#SCCDCC )  SCC-MTA is reaching out
to about 50 organizations for similar support. However, since this is an
educational effort, getting some time on an agenda or before a group of
Greens to discuss the problem and this solution is even more desirable.

Thanks for your past support. I look forward to further conversation
with the democratically-minded and dedicated Greens in the area.
--
Rob Means, Education Work Group, Chairman
Santa Clara County MoveToAmend, http://scc-mta.org/