[GPSCC-chat] student volunteers

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 17 17:15:14 PDT 2015

Here is the text of a follow up email I
received from oe of the students:

"Hi Mr. Doyle!

Thank you for responding immediately.
We are more than happy to volunteer for the Green Party.

Our Senior Project requires a minimum of four hours of volunteer work.
It did not specify the type of volunteer work that should be done.
However, our teacher encouraged us to volunteer for a political party
because it would be a perfect time to do so especially now that the
presidential election is just around the corner.

A paper about the said activity is due 10 days after the activity
was done and it should submitted before the third Friday of
November (the friday before Thanksgiving break).

Our goal is to acquire an insight on the reality of campaigning
or organizing for a political party

We would like to volunteer as a group. I will be coming along
with 3-5 other classmates. We are not very particular with the
type of work; we're happy to help in the best way we could.

It would be nice if we could do something within this month
so that we may be able to submit a well-written paper rather
than a rushed one. Thank you so much for your time.

I'm hoping that I answered all your questions.
Please feel free to email me about anything.

Sincerely,
Carmelle

I hope this message reaches you. If you have more questions, please
don't hesitate to email me.

Many many thanks,
Carmelle