[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Green Party Meeting, February 25, 2016

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Mar 1 10:54:12 PST 2016

     On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 10:37 AM, Caroline Yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net> wrote:

    Sandy--facilitatorCaroline--note takerTian--time keeperWarner--agenda for next monthBrian--vibes
Treasurer's report--Warner is now our official treasurer, but he hasn't done anything yet.  He can write checks.  We decided that we are not going to pay the affiliation fee for the Healthcare group. We have around $600, and the Healthcare group has unions affiliated with large bank accounts.
State Party Issues--Nobody is interested in being on the SGA.
County Council candidates--We currently have three candidates for County Council who are gathering signatures to get on the ballot. If we don't get enough candidates or signatures, the current county council will just have to appoint  the new council.
E-mail issues--We are still having problems with sosfbay. Tian hasn't done anything yet.He will. Sandy is working on the Facebook page..
This Changes Everything  movie--Sandy and Caroline were there and at least 60 other people. Healthcare, Move to Amend, 350.org, the Sierra Club and other organizations were present.
Tabling supplies--donkey/elephantIn addition to updating some of the wording on this half-sheet, we want to add some art that stands for the Green Party. We would love to have Luciya do this for us, and, from her answer to our recent email, she seems happy to do it. She also was excited that the healthcare people wanted to use her.
Plans for tabling--Junior State and Earth Day. Tian said he would do Mission College. We need someone to do San Jose State and Santa Clara University.