[GPSCC-chat] Forwarded email

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Mar 5 14:11:33 PST 2016

On 3/2/2016 12:59 AM, Drew wrote:
> Hey Spencer,
>
> I didn't say to use Gibiru or install anything I said read the
> discussion they have there.  Neither of those things you installed did
> I recommend.
>
> I recommend DuckDuckGo.com or IxQuick.com for search engines. I also
> recommend caution when installing things.
>
> Greenvolution is NOW!
>
> Dru

I finally received an email from someone I did not know with an
attachment reading Forwarded Message as .eml and AVG flagged it as a virus.

Forwarding messages as attachments is becoming more common and it opens
up additional avenues for mischief.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/