[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpsmc-d] Fwd: CAN YOU COME? Clean Money Grassroots Summit in Palo Alto on Saturday!

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 22:28:08 PDT 2016

FYI,

Gerry

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[gpsmc-d] Fwd: CAN YOU COME? Clean Money Grassroots Summit in
Palo Alto on Saturday!
Date: 	Wed, 4 May 2016 20:36:14 -0700
From: 	Sanda Everette <sanda at greens.org>
To: 	GPSMC-D <gpsmc-d at cagreens.org>

Greens often say the most important thing for us to do as a political
party is to get money out of politics.  This activist group has been
working on the issue. They are having a meeting this weekend and it
would be good if some local Greens would go.  Be seen being Green.

Gerry, Are Santa Clara Greens already aware of this event in your county?

Sanda Everette, co-coordinator
GPCA delegation to GPUS, GPCA Coordinating Committee
GPUS Steering Committee co-chair

"It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for
what you don't want and get it.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eugenevde211538.html>"Â
Eugene V. Debs
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eugenevde211538.html>