[GPSCC-chat] Restore the Delta Newsletter and Santa Clara Valley Water District.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri May 6 09:43:06 PDT 2016

The newsletter makes it very clear how the Delta Tunnels are a big issue
for us in Santa Clara County.
> In short, Santa Clara Valley Water District is funding campaigns,
> Delta Tunnels planning, and lobbying efforts to extract more and more
> water exports from the Delta, which will primarily benefit their San
> Luis Delta Mendota partners, like the Westlands Water District, rather
> than their own ratepayers.

You can read the entire newsletter here, and I hope you do.
http://restorethedelta.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=06887fa70084fef8e939fef63&id=4a190bdc08&e=3dcf0a5069

Under one scenario, cost per acre foot of water will triple for North
County by 2025.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/