[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: October Green Meeting Notes at 1QA1

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Nov 14 00:07:44 PST 2016

-------- Original Message --------
 Subject: October Green Meeting Notes at 1QA1
 From: Caroline Yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net>
 Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2016, 2:49 PM
 CC:

October 27, 2016

Sandy, Nassim, Caroline, Maria,
Melanie, Mike, and Bob came for a few minutes and left.

Sandy was facilitator and volunteered to do the agenda for November.
Caroline wrote the notes.

We currently have two people on the county council--Sandy and Caroline. Nassim would like to be on it, but she is not registered Green.
We have three people on the Standing General Assembly--Gerry, Brian and Sandy.

The November and December meetings on the third Thursdays instead o the fourth Thursdays because of the holidays. Sandy is going to have Jessica put this information on our website.

Nassim--Party Agnostic Issue, focused, action driven
1. Jill Stein action team
2, Vote Justice action team
3. No TPP

No matter how the election turns out, we are having a protest the day after the election. It will probably be at the MALL library or Zoe Lofgren's office. This will be on November 9. On November 11, we will have a social to celebrate our accomplishments and collect donations for No DAPL (Dakota Access Pipe Line. Maria is checking out places.