[GPSCC-chat] Another $2.5 million needed for the recount

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Wed Nov 30 19:43:35 PST 2016

       After the Stein campaign presented the $1.1 million Wisconsin
said they needed for a recount, Wisconsin said they actually needed $3.5
million.  I encourage you to consider making (another) donation AND
forwarding this to all your acquaintances inviting them to do the same.
I think even most Trump supporters want democracy to work more than they
want Trump.

http://www.jill2016.com/recount?e=a47b6b1f52421835a20984df547e15ce&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=recount_wi&n=3&v=175

       Spencer Graves