[Sosfbay-news] Good news: Sunnyvale may want me for Housing and Human Services Commission

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 09:25:58 PST 2007

Great news: due to a resignation from Sunnyvales' Housing and Human
Services Commission I'm in line to be considered for that body!  Wish
me luck. :-)

Green means Go!

Drew

--- Janice Clark  wrote:

Dear Mr. Johnson:

The City has received a resignation on the Housing and Human Services
Commission.  A report to Council has been prepared and is on the agenda
for next Tuesday's Council Meeting.

The report to Council has identified that the City has your application
on file and that you have an interest in serving on this commission.
Council will receive their packets this evening and the report will be
available on the City's website this evening (after 7 p.m.) should you
want to view it.  It will be Item No. 4 on the agenda.

Thank you again for your continued interest in serving on a board or
commission.

Sincerely,

Janice Clark
Deputy City Clerk