[Sosfbay-news] Literature: I'm ordering a bundle of Green Pages and "The Real Difference"

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 10:03:53 PST 2007

meeting I will donate a bundle of 100 Green Pages (the official GPUS
newspaper which is aprox. three or so times a year or whenever we get
to it. :-) ) and the "The Real Difference" chart comparing The
Duopoly/Corporate party(ies) to our tabling effort.

I would encourage Tim Alvarado (who specifically talked to me about
this need last night) Merriam and all others interested in developing
their own tabling kit to go onto our CAGreens.org web site and order
literature and Green Party of California swag to use for this extremely
important purpose.  I'll give you some GPUS stuff to add to your set.

BTW  I was actually supposed to write an article for it this time, but
I didn't get it done.  Maybe for next time.

Green solidarity!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer