[Sosfbay-news] Sept 3 meeting notes

cls at truffula.sj.ca.us cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Tue Sep 30 22:39:53 PDT 2008

GP of SC Cou nty
sept
annc and intro
doyle: ehere's lots of tab ling left to do this year, every body sign up.
also fundraising
doyle  will be out for 3 wks in october
gerry
dana
drew:
me
peter meyers
caroline yacub: will be out of town three weeks, then tabling
tian: getting 1000 mkkinney stickers
andrea: eaa rally at palo alto HS sep 6
warner: the McKinney contact for california

tabling in Santa Teresa sept 20, election forum thurs sep 25 6:30 pm
Wednesday noon, oct 1 foothill college

'generation engage' convention, sat sep 13, gerry will have more info.

send out the notes, this month and last.

Moved and seconded, switch banks.
Doyle: proposes a $1K reserve instead of spending all the money.

Proposed by? GROW or Finance Cmte might subsidize a newsletter mailing.
Jean Rosenmeier and mike borenstein.  Andrea will propose something to them.
if we do a mailing it must be by mid october
mailing content committee: warner, tian, drew.

gerry
dana
drew:
me
peter meyers
caroline yacub: will be out of town three weeks, then tabling
tian: getting 1000 mkkinney stickers

Peter Meyers campaign is active phone banking.

prop 1.  county polling period.  plenary was split on prop 1 so they're
polling us.
two yes, two we shoudl take no posiiton

warner on the mcKinney campaign.  Lawn signs will be available.
proposed, buy 25 lawn signs at $2 each.

doyle: measure a bond measure. we should endorse.  840M mostly for
seismic upgrades to valley med.  50M for hosp downtown.