[Sosfbay-news] New Meeting Time for Monthly Meetings: 4th Th. except 3rd Th. in March

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Jan 19 21:07:53 PST 2011

Hello, All:

	  At the monthly meeting last night, we decided to change the monthly
meeting time, at least until we decide to do something different:

		    * Fourth Thursday, starting February 24, except March, which will
be the third Thursday (March 17).  These two dates and April 28 have
already been requested in the calendar, and Feb. 24 is already
officially scheduled on the Peace Center calendar.

	  Hope to see you then.
	  Best Wishes,
	  Spencer
p.s.  With luck, we hope to have "www.cagreens.org/santaclara" updated
this weekend, and I've asked Peace Center staff to delete our calendar
entry for Feb. 2.

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Operating Officer