[Strategy] Jeremy Cloward House 10th Distr

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 10:55:52 PDT 2009

Hello, I am writing you today about a campaign that I have recently
become interested in. Jeremy Cloward (Green Party) is running for the
10th district seat of California to the United States House of
Representatives. He holds a Ph.D. in political science and has been
endorsed by the noted author Dr. Michael Parenti who is generally
considered to be one of the top three progressive scholars in the
United States, the other two being Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn.

Let's help him get the word out to our family and friends that they
will have a real choice on Election Day by visiting his website at
http://jeremycloward.com/ and see how we can lend our support to his
campaign.

In solidarity,
Jared

For Peace,  Kendra Gonzales
www.vccool.org
www.cagreens.org
http://plangreenvc.wordpress.com
http://vcstopthewar.blogspot.com
  "All the energy stored in the Earth's reserves of coal, oil, and natural gas is matched
 by the energy from 20 days of sunshine" ---Union of Concerned Scientists