[Strategy] Ginny-Marie Case for LA Neighborhood Council

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 22:02:34 PDT 2009

--- On Sun, 7/12/09, Ginny-Marie Case <ginny-marie at ginnycase.com> wrote:

From: Ginny-Marie Case <ginny-marie at ginnycase.com>
Subject: Re: Candidates inquiry - response requested
To: "Kendra Gonzales" <earthworks_works at yahoo.com>
Cc: lists at cagreens.org
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 9:59 PM

I am planning to run for the Downtown Los Angeles Neighborhood
Council.  I won a seat, and was a Boardmember from 2006-2008.  I sat
out a term because we had a baby.

But - the baby is ready for Neighborhood Council meetings, so I'm good
to go.  I expect a bit of a challenge, but I would be a clear
frontrunner.

Ginny

--
Ginny-Marie Brideau