[StrategyPlan] Final? Draft re Strategizing

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 14:30:02 PST 2010

>From our Co-Co call last night, we have determined:

1) A strategy feedback email needs to go to County Contacts asap.

2) The draft is below for review - I will send that out asap with the CCs
blessing.

3) The Wiki Pages for posting the feedback from Counties will be added shortly.
Bert Hauer and I are working together on that.

4) Please view: http://wiki.cagreens.org. This is being used for Green documents
including Marnie Glickman's Green 2012 Propsal, so is a logical "place" for
longer term Strategy as well.

4) The end of February is a good deadline to ask Counties to get their feedback
to us via Wiki or the Strategy Listserve (as back-up) so we'll have enough time
to gather the feedback into something presentable at the Spring Plenary.

DRAFT EMAIL TO COUNTY CONTACTS:

Fellow Greens,

2011 is the ideal time to do some major strategizing!.

Green Party California is very excited about creating the
"GPCA Strategic Action Plan for 2011/2012 and Beyond".

Your input is absolutely vital in making this happen!!

We have very basic questions to ask Greens in every County:

What can Green Party California accomplish in 2011/2012?. How?
What can Green Party California accomplish in the next 5 years? How?
What can Green Party California accomplish in the next 10 years? How?

Please forward this email to your local email lists, present this at your next
meeting,

or however else you might share this exciting proejct with other Greens.

We'd like to collect your responses, blend them with things we've been talking
about and create a draft outline GPCA Strategic Action Plan for our Spring
Plenary.
This document will be continually evolving throughout 2011 and needs to be
something
useful for all of us as we plan ahead.

We've made it really easy!. Just go to this link:
http://wiki.cagreens.org.
Log-in or create an account. (10 seconds)
Choose "GPCA Strategic Action Plan 2011/2012 and Beyond"
Type your input directly on to the Page(s) of your choice.
You are invited to do the same on all the Strategy Topics.

Please keep your answers short (300 words or less?) be specific, please set
realistic goals that are action based.

We also have an email listserve as back-up for your responses:
The list is configured for open subscription, you do not need admin approval to
subscribe.
The address to send a message to this list is strategyplan at cagreens.org.

Wiki is a much better format for gathering lots of data, please give it a try!

Please post your input on Wiki no later than the End of February.
We look forward to hearing from you........

Let's get this Party started!!

-GPCA Working Groups and Coordinating Committee