[StrategyPlan] [gpca-cocos] Final? Draft re Strategizing

shane que hee squehee at ucla.edu
Mon Dec 27 15:22:54 PST 2010

Kendra:

My suggestions are in UPPER CASE.....Shane Que Hee, Dec 27 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 02:30 PM 12/27/2010, Kendra Gonzales wrote:
> From our Co-Co call last night, we have determined:
>
>1) A strategy feedback email needs to go to County Contacts asap.
>
>2) The draft is below for review - I will send that out asap with
>the CCs blessing.
>
>3) The Wiki Pages for posting the feedback from Counties will be
>added shortly. Bert Hauer and I are working together on that.
>
>4) Please view: <http://wiki.cagreens.org>http://wiki.cagreens.org.
>This is being used for Green documents including Marnie Glickman's
>Green 2012 PROPOSAL  Propsal, so is a logical "place" for longer
>term Strategy as well.
>
>4) The end of February is a good deadline to ask Counties to get
>their feedback to us via Wiki or the Strategy Listserve (as back-up)
>so we'll have enough time to gather the feedback into something
>presentable at the Spring Plenary.
>
>DRAFT EMAIL TO COUNTY CONTACTS:
>
>Fellow Greens,
>
>2011 is the ideal time to do some major strategizing!.
>
>THE Green Party OF California is very excited about creating the
>"GPCA Strategic Action Plan for 2011/2012 and Beyond".
>
>Your input is absolutely vital in making this happen!!
>
>We have very basic questions to ask Greens in every County: IN VIEW
>OF THE 2010 ELECTION RESULTS AND OUR POLICY NOT TO TAKE LARGE CORPORATE FUNDS
>
>What can THE Green Party OF California accomplish in 2011/2012?. How?
>What can THE Green Party OF California accomplish in the next 5 years? How?
>What can THE Green Party OF California accomplish in the next 10 years? How?
>
>Please forward this MESSAGE email to your local email lists, present
>AND DISCUSS this at your next meetingS,
>or however else you WANT TO might share this exciting PROJECT
>proejct with other LOCAL Greens.
>
>We'd like YOU to collect your responses, blend them with things
>we've been talking
>about and create a draft outline GPCA Strategic Action Plan FOR EACH
>TIME PERIOD for our Spring Plenary. .

Please keep your answers short (300 words or less?), be specific, AND
please set
realistic goals that are action based.  THEN SEND US YOUR CREATIONS.