[StrategyPlan] [gpca-cocos] Final? Draft re Strategizing

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Mon Dec 27 17:39:17 PST 2010

Shane -

A couple of these comments I don't agree with:

" IN VIEW OF THE 2010 ELECTION RESULTS AND OUR POLICY NOT TO TAKE LARGE
CORPORATE FUNDS"

These issues really aren't the basis for setting future goals, at least no
more than a myriad of other issues.

"We'd like YOU to collect your responses, blend them with things we've been
talking
about and create a *_draft outline_* GPCA Strategic Action Plan FOR EACH TIME
PERIOD for our Spring Plenary. ."

We should not ask Locals to create an outline of a strategy plan. That's the
work of the state party. We would simply want their input on ideas. I'd stay
with Kendra's original text.

Jim