[StrategyPlan] My sample questions in Post to the Strategy Listserve/\Co-Cos List

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 20:48:05 PST 2010

---- Forwarded Message ----
From: shane que hee <squehee at ucla.edu>
To: gpca-cocos at cagreens.org
Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 9:26:40 PM
Subject: [gpca-cocos] My sample questions in Post to the Strategy
Listserve/\Co-Cos List

*1. Should GPCA focus on local"NON-PARTISAN"  elections?

*2. If focus to be on State-wide office, then should GPCA focus on MOST
> "winnable seats"? WHAT FUNDING AND EFFORT SPLIT IS DESIRABLE?

*3. Due to the passage of Prop 14, what should our strategy be relating
> to the Primary BEGINNING 2014?

*4. SHOULD GPCA CONTINUE TO BE PART OF THE LAWSUIT AGAINST PROP 14?    WILL WE
RAISE
> FUNDS FOR IT?

*5.SHOULD GPCA FOLD? Delete?

*6. SHOULD GPCA CONTINUE TO BE A MEMBER OF GPUS? Delete?

*7. SHOULD GPCA HAVE CLOSER TIES WITH THE PROGRESSIVE CAUCUS OF THE CALIFORNIA
DEMOCRATIC PARTY?

*8. WHAT KIND OF REPRESENTATION DO COUNTIES/REGIONS/LOCALS WANT IN GPCA?

*9. WHAT SERVICES/MUTUAL AGREEMENTS WOULD COUNTIES/REGIONS/LOCALS WANT FROM
GPCA?

....Shane Que Hee, Nov 28 2010