[StrategyPlan] FINAL draft Strategy Invite to County Contacts

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 14:48:58 PST 2011

I'm hoping for support on sending this to County Contacts as soon as Bert and I
have finished the Topic Pages on Wiki:

Fellow Greens,

2011 is the ideal time to set goals for the Party and develop strategies to
implement them!

The Green Party of California is very excited about creating
"The GPCA Strategic Action Plan"

Your input is absolutely vital in making this happen!!

We have very basic questions to ask Greens in every County:

What can The Green Party of California accomplish in 2011/2012?. How?
What can The Green Party of California accomplish in the next 5 years? How?
What can The Green Party of California accomplish in the next 10 years? How?

Please forward this message to your local lists, present and discuss at your
next meeting, or however else you want to share this exciting proejct with other
Greens.

We plan to collect your responses, blend them with things we've been talking
about, and create a draft outline GPCA Strategic Action Plan for our Spring
Plenary.
This document will be continually evolving throughout 2011 and needs to be
something useful for all of us as we plan ahead.

We've made it really easy!. Just go to this link:
http://wiki.cagreens.org.
Log-in or create an account. (10 seconds)
Choose "GPCA Strategic Action Plan"
Type or paste your input directly on to the Discussion Page(s) of your choice.
You are invited to share your ideas on all the Strategy Topics.

Please keep your answers short, specific, realistic, and action based.

We also have an email listserve as back-up for your responses if you prefer:
The list is configured for open subscription, you do not need admin approval to
subscribe. The address to send a message to this list is
strategyplan at cagreens.org.

Wiki is a much better format than email for gathering lots of data, please give
it a try.
Its really quite easy!

Please post your input on Wiki no later than the End of February.
We look forward to hearing from you........

Let's get this Party started!!

-GPCA Working Groups and Coordinating Committee