[StrategyPlan] FINAL draft Strategy Invite to County Contacts

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sun Jan 2 18:29:10 PST 2011

On 1/2/2011 2:48 PM, Kendra Gonzales wrote:

> We also have an email listserve as back-up for your responses if you prefer:
> The list is configured for open subscription, you do not need admin approval
> to subscribe. The address to send a message to this list is
> strategyplan at cagreens.org <mailto:strategyplan at cagreens.org>.

Kendra -

I'm confused about what you're aiming for with this section. Are you inviting
people to subscribe to the list? That's what it sounds like, but I'm not sure
we should be doing that.

If you're just providing an alternate for those who don't want to wiki, then
we should just provide the 'mailto' address.

Jim