[StrategyPlan] Strategy Plan Announcement

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 09:33:51 PST 2011

Great! Thank you.
 Kendra Gonzales

________________________________
From: Jim Stauffer <jims at greens.org>
To: strategyplan at cagreens.org
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 6:03:52 PM
Subject: Re: [StrategyPlan] CC on Strategy Plan Announcement

I can make the change to the last draft regarding the strategyplan list as the
alternate send-to address and get the message out tomorrow. Messages sent on
weekends have a higher rate of being missed.

To clarify, the issue wasn't about prohibiting people from subscribing to the
strategy list, it was about having all responses on the wiki.

Jim