[StrategyPlan] Wiki and Announcement

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Tue Jan 11 17:28:59 PST 2011

So, we are still having the same debate about whether or not we should be
telling the counties what topics to discuss. How many more months do you want
to spend on this issue? And, who said *these* are the topics we need to
discuss? I don't remember any consensus around that.

If you and Shane think these topics are the most important, then bring them up
when you have your county/group meeting.

I am adamantly opposed to listing these topics in the intro to the wiki as if
they are some definitive list ordained by the GPCA. If you really want to
pursue creating such a list, it's going to need a lot more buy-in than just
you and Shane.

Jim