[StrategyPlan] Wiki and Announcement

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 18:01:32 PST 2011

For the sake of getting this done, I'll agree to removing the list of topics,
for now.
I'd like to add those topics back in after we start seeing some feedback from
locals...maybe in beginning of March?. We are supposed to be strategizing also,
so using Wiki makes sense to faciliate that process. These topics are certainly
some of the things we need to start talking about.
Kendra Gonzales
www.vccool.org
www.cagreens.org/ventura
"All the energy stored in the Earth's reserves of coal, oil, and natural gas
 is matched  by the energy from 20 days of sunshine" ---Union of Concerned
Scientists