[GP-Eldorado-n] Fw: An important Coalition Meeting next Wed.

Diana Stauffer dianasum at directcon.net
Sat Nov 12 09:27:10 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: patty wilson
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@mail.calweb.com
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:53 AM
Subject: Fw: An important Coalition Meeting next Wed.

Hello All!

As our main focus for the coming months is to DUMP DOOLITTLE, we felt it was important to meet and hear from all of the candidates running against him.  To date, we have had as our guests Mike Holmes and Charles Brown.  Next Wednesday a third candidate, Lisa Rea, will be our guest.  It is important that we meet and consider all of the candidates wanting to represent us.  You can learn more about Lisa by going to her website www.reaforcongress.com.
Then the idea is to take a holiday break from meetings and come back in January to plan our next action.  The whole Bush & gang disaster(s) has created a "perfect storm" of opportunity for making some major changes like removing Doolittle.  He is a lot more vulnerable now than he was 6 months ago...he just hasn't realized it yet.
A hearfelt thanks to all of you who helped out prior to Tuesday's election. It feels good to win!       We hope to see you next Wednesday if not before.        Peacespeaks, Patty (for the Coalition)

AN INVITATION

*Who: Coalition for Change - a grassroots, non partisan coalition
*What: - Our general meeting
*Where: - Raley's event center, Placerville Drive, Placerville
*When: - Wednesday Nov. 16, 6-8 pm
*Why: - To meet Lisa Rea and discuss our general agenda.

Visit our website at www.coalitionforchange.org for more info and some great links!