[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Re: Colin Powell in Cupertino, let's go! ... NOT!]

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Oct 25 09:35:50 PDT 2005

Let me say that I agee with Alex. It flows from the same reasoning that I
expressed my support for Stephanie's call to attend the Homelessness event.  If
we can't figure out a way to express our green values here, in our own
communities, then what are we about.

There are a number of local leaders who deserve the type of treatment that
everyone wants to give Powell.  Start with San Jose's Mayor Gonzales who never
saw a big corporation that he didn't love.

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much
and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on."

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024