[Sosfbay-discuss] South SC County Greens participate in San Benito?

Larry Cafiero_Liaison larrycafiero_liaison at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 13:35:24 PDT 2006

Thank you, Gerry. I don't have anything more to say, and I know Jim
Stauffer can speak to this issue with authority.

Joe Navarro of San Benito County might have something to say -- Joe,
reading in copy, is it remotely possible to go to Sunnyvale tonight? If
not, can you add anything to this that I may have missed.

Thanks again for agendizing this item.

Larry Cafiero

--
Larry Cafiero
Liaison to the Secretary of State's office