[Sosfbay-discuss] Announcement: Leland Yee to speak at thisWednesday's Green

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:17:53 PDT 2006

Leonard Yee has also signed the statement of World Can't Wait -- Drive Out
the Bush Regime, as
have Cindy Sheeha, Martin Sheen, Howard Zinn, Kurt Vonnegut, Harold Pinter,
Camilo Mejia,
Dave Berenson, David Cobb, Aimee Allison, Tom Ammiano, Mark Leno, Chris
Daley, Grace Paley, Carol
Brouillet, Rabbi Michael Lerner,  Ann Wright, Susan Sarandon, Rep. Cynthia
McKinney, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. Bobby Rush, Gloria Steinem, Michael
Ratner, Leonard Weinglass, Cornel West, Kurt Vonnegut, Alice Walker, Ed
Asner, Gore Vidal, Kurt Vonnegut, and Wavy Gravy.

http://www.worldcantwait.net/