[Sosfbay-discuss] FWD: Clean Money Aug. 19, 20; also Aug 26, 27

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 09:13:37 PDT 2006

I think this is from the local Clean Money Working Group (by way of the
local DFA mailing list).  I believe Clean Money along with Public
financing of elections and Fraud-free voting is one of the most
important things we can do to 'spread democracy' and Free and Fair
Elections to the U.S.of A.

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew