[Sosfbay-discuss] FYI - If you missed "Unreasonable Man" last time...it's on PBS...

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Dec 12 15:39:50 PST 2007

Dear Friend,

Join us for the national premier broadcast of An Unreasonable Man on
Tuesday, December 18 at 9 PM EST/8 PM CST, on PBS's Independent Lens
series.

The documentary will air over 700 times on over 220 PBS metropolitan
area affiliates between December 18-24, 2007.

For Movie Information and the Local Broadcast Schedule In Your Area
Visit:

http://www.itvs.org/shows/broadcast.php?showID=7713

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/unreasonableman/

The film shows Nader's harshest critics and most eloquent supporters
to create a compelling and inspirational film to show how people have
the power for peace and justice.

Please Forward this Email, Invite your friends over to watch, and
Help Spread the Word!

Watch the Trailer:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC9Hal0gycg

For a donation of $200 to help eliminate the remaining campaign debt,
we will send you what we are calling our Unreasonable Package, 2007
Edition. Visit www.votenader.org for details on the package and how
to contribute.

The Unreasonable Package, 2007 Edition includes the An Unreasonable
Man DVD with a bonus two-disc DVD loaded with 137 minutes of bonus
features including a number of unused scenes — Ralph's dispute with
the corporate-controlled Congressional Black Caucus and his long
fight against nuclear power among them. The DVD also includes a set
of added features:

·	Debating the Role of Third Parties in the United States
·	What Kind of President Would Ralph Nader Be?
·	Profile of a Charismatic Leader
·	What Happened to the Democratic Party?
·	Why the Right is Better Organized Than the Left, and
·	Ralph Nader on the Iraq War.

Also included in The Unreasonable Package, 2007 Edition:

·	The 319-page biography of Ralph — Nader: Crusader, Spoiler, Icon by
Justin Martin.

·	A hard cover copy of the 400-page populist classic Democracy At
Risk: Rescuing Main Street from Wall Street by Jeff Gates.

·	Ralph's Revolt: The Case for Joining Nader's Rebellion by Greg Bates

Please consider buying extra copies for the holidays, to pass them on
to young and old alike.

That's the two DVD An Unreasonable Man collection.

Plus three books: Nader: Crusader, Spoiler, Icon, Democracy at Risk,
and Ralph's Revolt: The Case for Joining Nader's Rebellion.

All for a donation of $200 to our campaign.

It's time to take a stand.

For the unreasonable man of the century.

Who has made such a difference in our lives.

Thank you for your own good work and support.

	The Nader Camejo Team

|     Paid for by Nader for President 2004 General      |
|                   Election Committee                                |