[Sosfbay-discuss] polemics, polemics

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 15:58:56 PST 2007

Likewise in this case the Republicans are peeling away from BushCo as
they realize just how fanatical and tyrannous Bush truly is.  I fully
agree that it will take Republicans to get it done, and to those
doubters out there that are still confused about this check this out:
my prediction - the Republicans will take a major role in impeaching
Bush.  There will be a number of McCloskey's.  Don't forget about Ron
Paul for instance.

I totally disagree however that what we need now is a dispassionate
view.  We had dispassion when no WMD were found.  We has dispassion
when the crimes of Abu Graib were revealed.  Where were the people in
the streets when our land was dragged down into the mud by BushCo???
We had dispassion when the BushCo used Katrina to eliminate a major
Black city in the U.S. via negligence, design and malfeasance.  We had
dispassion when every outrage was perpetrated upon us and still we have
apathetic dipassion.

No my friends, emotion and anger in particular is indeed an extremely
powerful force, and now the anger of progressives in America and clear
thinking people all over the planet demands the impeachment of Bush.
At this moment I say 'to hell with dispassion' toward BushCo.  It is
long, long, long past the time to act constructively on the anger we
feel.  Now that the Dems have the majority we must act to push them
into doing the right thing (over their extreme objections if
necessary). If we wait too long I fear we will see less benign forces
use anger extremely destructively and violently.  Patriots can not sit
on their backside and wait for the worst to happen.  We must act now
and we must demand impeachment now!!!

Let the lame Democrats bring up the rear with their dispassion.  We are
not Dems.  We are Greens and we will lead the way to a renewal of our
American constitution in spite of the 'elected dictatorship' of The
Duopoly corporate parties.

BTW Wes, we are not 'relying' on ANY corporate party politician,
Conyers included to bring impeachment.  The Impeachment Movement is a
Do It Yourself affair.  We are moving throughout the U.S. to make this
thing happen.  It matters not whether to get it started it takes 2
days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, or 20 years, we WILL get it done.  If
anyone doesn't wish to participate, stand aside and observe us do it.
But don't stand in the way or you'll be run over by stampede of The
People bringing remaking the government back into a government for, by
and of The People.

Impeach early and often!

Drew

JamBoi