[Sosfbay-discuss] polemics, polemics

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri Feb 9 02:35:00 PST 2007

JamBoi wrote:

>BTW Wes, we are not 'relying' on ANY corporate party politician,
>Conyers included to bring impeachment.  The Impeachment Movement is a
>Do It Yourself affair.  We are moving throughout the U.S. to make this
>thing happen.  It matters not whether to get it started it takes 2
>days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, or 20 years, we WILL get it done.  If
>anyone doesn't wish to participate, stand aside and observe us do it.
>But don't stand in the way or you'll be run over by stampede of The
>People bringing remaking the government back into a government for, by
>and of The People.
>
>Impeach early and often!

Ummmm... If I told my Engineering Teachers that we could impeach
the President without any support from incumbents they would
either have laughed at me or done something much worse. We can
honor the Bill of Rights without their help, but we can't do the job
of the *Legislative Branch*(TM) without thier help.

It's good to see lots of spirit on the County Council though!

--
Tian
I gave Fred the bag I got last year from Fred's in Florida.