[Sosfbay-discuss] Rescheduling Impeachment Resolution Delivery Day, Taking Bus Reservations

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 02:14:02 PST 2007

Rescheduling Impeachment Resolution Delivery Day, Taking Bus
Reservations

Regarding our delivery of the Green Party's Impeachment Resolution to
our congressional representatives:

In order to get our logistical and media act more together SBM Outreach
Director Merriam Kathleen and I realized we need to give ourselves a
bit more time so we want to pick another Wednesday.  We want your
input!  Which upcoming Wednesday would be best?  Jan 31st, Feb 7, 14,
21 or 28?

Also we are taking $15 reservations for the bus we are planning to use
for the event which will take 35+ participants and the media people.
Please RSVP to my address to let me know you are planning to come.

A Green pressing forward!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer