[Sosfbay-discuss] GPSCC is sponsoring the movie "Ralph Nader: An Unreasonable Man" this Fri 7/20

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 23:46:27 PDT 2007

Hi All,

We are sponsorring the movie, "Ralph Nader: An Unreasonable Man" this Friday
night the 20th at the San Jose Peace Center at 7:00pm.

Who is going to be there?  Also we need to provide refreshments if you can
bring some finger food please let me know.  Or if you can donate some money I
will purchase some food and bring it.

Please let me know.

Merriam
mkmusic03 at aol.com
408-482-6032

Friday, July 20

Peace Center Film Series; "Ralph Nader: An Unreasonable Man"-- San Jose

7:00 p.m. San Jose Peace Center, 48 S. 7th St., San Jose

The personal and professional life of Ralph Nader, one of America's most
controversial consumer advocates and political activists is the subject of this
biographical documentary. Nader's willingness to take on big corporations earned
him a reputation as both a working-class her and a public pariah. Interviews
and archival footage help illuminate this in-depth profile of one of the most
influential political figures in modern history.

Donation: $5 - $10, no one turned away. Sponsored by Santa Clara County Green
Party