[Sosfbay-discuss] tabling opportunity

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 25 19:11:41 PDT 2007

The San Francisco mime troupe invites us to table at two of their
performances at Mitchell Park in Palo Alto:

Dear Jim,

I am pleased to announce that the *San Francisco Mime Troupe* is
entering its 48^th season with free theater in the parks. As our season
progresses, we are trying to reach as many local groups as possible,
inviting you to come out and see our show! *We will be playing in Palo
Alto on August 5^th and 30^th in Mitchell Park. *

About the show….

/Making a Killing //follows two army newspaper reporters assigned to
write a puff piece on the construction of an American funded hospital in
Iraq. But as the facts unravel, it soon becomes clear that there's
corruption, death, music and mayhem lurking behind this benevolent
seeming humanitarian project. Back in Washington, Dick and Condi are
manipulating intelligence and in Iraq, a cabal of
military-industrial-Neo-Con colluders will stop at nothing to hide the
shocking truth!/

We, at the Mime Troupe, feel that our message is more important than
ever, and we wish to reach the broadest possible audience this summer.
We would like to call on your help to get the word out about our show.
*We are also inviting* *organizations* *to table* at the performances.
In reaching out to organizations such as yours, we hope to create
alliances that will be mutually beneficial for both you and us. We hope
to reach more audiences than ever before with our powerful message,
while sparking an interest in people to get involved; in the arts, in
social change, in breaking free from this country’s spell of political
apathy and economic self interest. *If you would like to receive
publcity materials, such as posters or postcards please let me know.*

I hope to speak with you in the near future. Until then, if you should
have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Amanda Dolan

Production Manager
San Francisco Mime Troupe